Registration as a Buyer
You acknowledge and agree:
- that you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of your password and that you are solely liable for all activities that occur under your password;
- to notify Littlegren immediately upon discovery or suspicion of compromise of the confidentiality of any password;
- that we may require you to periodically change your password;
- not to share, transfer, lease, assign or sublicense any password without Littlegren’s prior written consent;
- that you will take reasonable steps to prevent access by persons other than you to devices that are logged in to your account;
- not to circumvent the password restrictions on the device or website, nor allow others to do so on your behalf;
- not to use anyone else’s password; and
- that Littlegren shall not be responsible for your failure to comply with the Terms of Service or any loss or damage arising out of, or related to, the use of your password by you or anyone other than you.
If you sign into this Service on a public computer and do not sign out, someone else who uses that computer after you may be able to access your account. We therefore advise you to ensure you log out of all services when you have finished using a public computer. Where you access the Service using a mobile device (e.g. a phone or tablet) through a web browser or an app, depending on your settings you may stay signed in on that device. This means that someone else with access to your device may be able to access your Littlegren account. You should protect the device with a password, and if your device is lost or stolen, use remote wipe facilities (if available) to clear all personal information on your device, and change the password for your member account.